All staff are required to attend at least one telehealth training. Here we will list telehealth training opportunities. We will continue to update this list as we get more information about available trainings. If you are aware of trainings not listed here, please share!
Certificates of attendance should be sent to HR.
1.PESI Free online training (normally $440). Counts as 12 CEUs.
- Use code telefree when you check out!
2. TLC Tuesdays: Telehealth Learning Resources: These trainings are recordings but there are several to choose from. https://mhttcnetwork.org/centers/mid-america-mhttc/telehealth-learning-and-consultation-tlc-tuesdays
3.Drexel Behavioral Healthcare Education Online Training: FREE online trainings
- Recovery-Oriented Cognitive Therapy: Telehealth During Isolation
- Recovery-Oriented Cognitive Therapy: Suspiciousness and Paranoia during the Isolation
4. CBH Compliance and Provider Training and Development
- Thursday, April 30, 2020, from 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. “Telehealth 101: Just the Basics” (for all Community-Based Levels of Care); read more and register here.
- Friday, May 1, 2020, from 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. “Telehealth 101: Just the Basics (for all Bed-Based Levels of Care); read more and register here.