Dear Wedge Team,
Wedge Recovery Centers are continuing to commit to our mission statement: Changing Lives Through Recovery, during this time. I would like to express my thoughts and my gratitude to our Wedge Team with a BIG THANK YOU! No matter where you are located, you are continuing to provide services to the Philadelphia communities. These times are very hard, and yes, it is very challenging. I want to encourage and motivate the Wedge Team with a few statements.
- Without YOU, our members would not get the services that we are providing – Thank You!
- Being Persistent during this time – Thank You!
- Being Patient during this time – Thank You!
There are also a few things you can do to help you get through this time. I hope this is helpful:
- Eating a healthy meal, taking breaks, and staying hydrated
- Start a new hobby; arts and crafts, read, research, exercise/do yoga in your home
- Write down your thoughts and feelings; like a journal/notebook
- Contact/call someone on a daily basis to check-in
We will all get through this, and We will Recover from this Together. There is HOPE and I believe in each and one of you. Thank You for all that you All do!
Please Stay Strong, Stay Positive, & Stay Safe! GO Wedge Team GO!
Moeun Hong, Director of Human Resources – on behalf of the Operations Committee