Here we will list webinar trainings related to COVID-19. Click the links for more information. Keep checking back, because we will post updates within this same post.
We thank our staff who have been sharing resources with us! If you have a helpful resource to share, please send it to your supervisor and they will pass it along.
- 4/2/20 1pm, FREE, COVID-19: Strategies for Coping and Engaging in Self-Care
- Compassion Fatigue: April 13th 1:00pm to 3:00pm *OR* April 21st 9:30am to 11:30am
- Social and Emotional Connections of Vulnerable Populations during COVID-19. Tuesday April 14, 11a – 12p.
- COVID-19 and Mental Health, Thurs April 16 1-2pm
- Drexel Behavioral Health online training list. COVID-19 trainings are free
- #TakeCarePHL – Mindfulness in the Time of COVID-19, at Work & Home – FREE, 4/16, 3:30pm, 1 hr
- Psychological First Aid During COVID-19 | April 29 – 3 to 4:30 PM – Counselors are tasked with managing the clinical needs of patients during this crisis. Psychological First Aid (PFA) provides a set of clinical tools to lessen the intensity and duration of post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). This presentation will allow participants to explore options to apply PFA to patients receiving treatment during COVID-19. Participants will identify treatment options to meet the ongoing needs of patients after receiving PFA. Participants will also identify ways they can protect themselves from secondary trauma while providing PFA. Additionally, the National Association for Addiction Professionals (NAADAC) has a wide array of previous webinar recordings at the bottom of their COVID-19 Resources page.
- Trauma-Informed, Resilience-Oriented Leadership During a Pandemic | May 11 – 6 to 7 PM – Sponsored by the Mental Health technology Transfer Center Network (MHTTC)
- Tips for Maintaining Recovery During a Crisis – FREE 5/6/20 1-2pm