Sharing some links for wellness during this challenging time!
In summary, take some time for yourself where you can fit it in.
- Exercise and fresh air is important, as is healthy eating.
- Your commute is cut, so use that time for exercise, cook a healthy meal, or occasionally sleep if you need it.
- Use hand lotion in addition to all that sanitizer.
- Connect with others, and allow time to chit chat.
- Set up a workspace that is ergonomically correct (see 1st article).
- Be compassionate and understand that everyone is dealing with this differently.
- Know when to log off, and always look for the silver linings!
Carla Waltersdorf M.S. – CQI Director